Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 10 - e008AU
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

NO PEN OR TOUCH INPUT AVAILABLE FOR THIS DISPLAY in HP Pavilion 10 TouchSmart Notebook PC - e008AU

i format last week

how can i fix this? 

and no HID Complaint TouchScreen Driver 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello@Vonsergie,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you need assistance in fixing the touchscreen issue on the PC. I will definitely help you.

Since you mentioned that you have formatted the PC, have you changed the operating system on it or just reinstalled the same operating system on the PC using HP Recovery media?

Let me know for more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

im just reinstalled the same OS 

and my warranty has already expired 1.png

HP Recommended

Hey@VonSergie,

Thanks for the response.

I request you to use the link below and try the steps mentioned in it and check if that solves the issue.

http://hp.care/2jSnTZZ

Hope this helps. Please share for more assistance.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP doesn’t recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Not a whole lot of help with that!!  You don't think I tried ALL of that prior to reformatting my entire computer?  Wow, I guess you think I am a moron!!  

Sir, are you sure your computer is a touchscreen?  Well it said it on the box when I bought the piece of crap!!

Sir, have you verified the Model supports touch screen?  Well lets find out shall we.  My All-in-One is a HP24-g020

This is straight off the HP Website

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-24-g000-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-series-(Touch)/11059040/document/c05145078/

If you look at what I have highlighted, it plainly says (Touch)

I have sent a ticket last Friday and have yet to get a response to my issue.  I bought this All-in-One because of the touch not to be confused with a monitor which is non touchable.

And of course you will not honor anything now that this piece of crap is out of warranty.  I have tried everything.  You know what doesn't show up in Device Manager?  HID-compliant touch screen.  Its like it never existed!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.