Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi there- Can you please help me?  I am locked out of my HP Pavilion Touchsmart 11 notebook.  Incorrectly entered the admin/power on password 3x & generated "System Disabled" code 72309540.  Can you please give me instructions to get in/reset?

Thank you!!

Krissy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try this: 75685469

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
HP Recommended
Hi

Try: 63061586

With the Unlock code - enter BIOS, disable all the passwords by :
For current password use code I gave, for new & verify password columns, just press ENTER in both . Save and exit.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

uggh... I must have entered it wrong... otherwise, I had followed some online instruc's to "reset BIOS" & maybe that changed things??  Anyway I have a new syst disab code- 60927469. Can you lmk what to enter now? I wont touch anything til I hear back, lol!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

HP Recommended

Try this: 75685469

HP Recommended

YAY!!! You are AMAZING, THANK YOU so much!!! 🙂

HP Recommended

You're most welcome 🙂

HP Recommended

Hey, can you please help me with my HP 15-d069wm?

I need to reset/remove my bios password. It gives me 51343418

Thanks for your help!

HP Recommended
Hi ryan

Try: 44021438

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended
I have a hp 15-b129wm and I'm getting code 71737840. Can you please help?
HP Recommended
Trent

Try: 64695286

Regards

Visruth
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.