Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion dv4 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hey guys.  I need help with this age-old problem.  I'm getting the 0xc000000f error message.  I've accessed the Startup Menu and nothing there is working for me.  I've went into the Advanced Boot Options and NONE of the Safe Modes are functioning .  None of the other options are working either.  The laptop came with Windows 7 so there's no disc.  ((You'd THINK that after surviving the blue screen, I'd have a disc available. But, common sense is not common. LoL))  CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT???  I don't even mind doing a full factory reset BUT, I can't access ANYTHING. I just want my old baby back. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @MagnoliaCee904 

Please, check the enclosed PDF file below and perform the instruction to download and reinstall Windows 7 on your computer

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.