Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ENVY x360 m6-ar004dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have been receiving this error (see attached image) when trying to download apps from the Windows store.  I have searched high and low on this forum and tried all of the suggestions here.  I even reinstalled Windows 10 several times to no avail.

I am running Windows 10 with the anniversary update (version 1607; build 14393.105).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

4ccb0266-5cf6-4e7d-98e0-cd7d18849b33.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey, thanks for your continued participation on the HP Forums @aviation76

I'd like to help you with the "Try That Again - Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" error you see when using the Microsoft Store. Have you tried the Windows troubleshooter?

Click the Start menu, and type Find and Fix, when the search results appear open the Microsoft troubleshooter. In the Troubleshooter, on the top right, enter Windows Store in the search box. When the results appear, open the Windows Store Apps. 

Let me know if this troubleshooter identifies or resolves the issue, or if you've maybe already tried this. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended
Hi @Sunshyn2005, thanks for responding to my question. Yes, this was one of the troubleshooting items I completed. Unfortunately, the execution of this tool did not resolve my issue.
HP Recommended

I knew that sounded too easy! 😛 

It seems like an issue on Microsoft's end, not HP's. Frankly, I'm not sure what to suggest other than to contact them. I keep searching and finding suggestions, but they are not HP suggestions so I am reluctant to suggest them. 

Feel free to try this at your own discretion: Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thanks, @Sunshyn2005.  Unfortunately none of the tips worked.  I have an ongoing thread on Microsoft's support site, however, they are not able to provide any solutions thus far. :Crying:

HP Recommended

I'm not sure I have  anything else you can suggest. I feel we've exhausted anything HP related, as mentioned, it's a Microsoft service. Perhaps if it is a common issue they will release an update to fix it, but I could only speculate, I really don't know. The last thing I could suggest is an HP Recovery, to restore your system back to factory defaults. While that may help, you might rather focus your attention to MS for Windows Store assistance.

Best of luck! 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

I just wanted to update this post with the solution I found elsewhere:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/try-that-again-something-...

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.