Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Probook 430 G4
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a Probook 430 G4 and I just installed windows 7 x64 onto it.

I am now missing drivers and having trouble finding working x64 versions. 

The display adapter will not install any driver from Intel. I installed the Intel Driver update utility and it found a video driver but again, it said "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

The only video driver from HP is for windows 10.

I am missing the following which I know might be causing the driver install to fail.

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24fd&subsys_10108086&rev_78

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9d31&subsys_822c103c

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9d21&subsys_822c103c&rev_21

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9d21&cc_058000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9d2f&subsys_822c103c&rev_21

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Regin0001,

Go to the below link and install INTEL chipset drivers and Intel Management Engine Components Drivers and see if that works :

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=6943803&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4060

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Thanks, That worked for some of the missing items but I am still unable to install any video driver. 

I only have the default Standard VGA Graphics Adapter.

HP Recommended

Hi, @Regin0001 :

Your notebook is not supported by Microsoft, Intel or HP for any other operating system but W10.

If you just have the onboard Intel graphics, a clever person found a way to modify the W10 Intel driver so that it works on W7.

See the last reply on this thread for what to do. 

The 430 G4 just has a smaller display than the 450 G4, so you would use the same driver file referenced in the post.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Windows-7-VGA-drivers-Probook-450-G4/m...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.