Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0009nh
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hello @Mydgard 

(1) Update

OMEN Gaming Hub SDK Package

1.0.55 Rev.A48.2 MBMar 30, 2022Download

(2) Reboot

Information:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_3912817-3737596-16

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

I'm sorry but it didn't solve the problem, I still cannot setup "Gamer handle" and therefore I can't finish setting up my account.

HP Recommended

Hello @Mydgard 

what is listed under 'Profiles' ?

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

Only "Default" yet.

HP Recommended

Hello @Mydgard 

@Mydgard wrote:

Only "Default" yet.

Please send a screenshot.

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

Képernyőfelvétel (34).pngKépernyőfelvétel (37).pngKépernyőfelvétel (38).png

HP Recommended

Hello @Mydgard 

click to open the Default profile, see picture:

- show me what you can select or click

- try to create a new profile

ub6424_0-1656432418441.png

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

New profile created, nothing changed. 😅

Képernyőfelvétel (39).pngKépernyőfelvétel (40).pngKépernyőfelvétel (41).png

HP Recommended

Hello @Mydgard 

I can't help you any further. This is a very specific problem. The error message of the program is not useful at all. You should try to ask in a special gaming forum.

Good luck

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.