Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-e052sv Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem with graphic drivers. My laptop came out in market with windows 8 and then i upgrade to 8.1 and finally windows 10. Then l recently learn that drivers for graphic card in windows 10 doesn't exist. What I am supposed to do? Are there any drivers compatible with my laptop to download manually. Is there any version of AMD Radeon HD 8550G/8670M Dual GPU (1 GB DDR3 dedicated) that i can download to fix my problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to see if this driver works...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72722.exe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to see if this driver works...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72722.exe

HP Recommended

I installed and unistalled many drivers even operating systems from 8 to 10.  You saved me a lot of time.  I sincerely thank you for your help! This driver really works!

I appreciate your quick response

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hello again,

I have some bad new. While my laptop was running without a problem now my laptop crashes again and again when I open some software (discord, steam). The message is in a blue screen and says "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We' re just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you"
Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
What failed: atikmdag.sys

HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with that problem.

That was the only W10 driver that HP released for the graphics configuration your notebook has.

If it is unbearable, I suggest you go back to W8.1 and use the W8.1 AMD graphics driver from your notebook's support page.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.