Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
EliteBook 8760w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I gave windows 10 pro a shoot and now find my self missing some drivers for some of the devices. Can somebody help me?

Base System Device - Location: PCI Slot 2 (PCI bus 36, device 0, function 1)

Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_1630103C&REV_30\4&2cc18d6f&0&01E2 requires further installation. 

PCI Serial Port - Location: PCI bus 0, device 22, function 3

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3D&SUBSYS_1630103C&REV_04\3&b1bfb68&0&B3 requires further installation

Unknown Device - USB\VID_138A&PID_003C\00B07804F688 - Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0004

Unknown Device - ACPI\HPQ0004\3&B1BFB68&0 - Location: on PCI Express Root Complex

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers for the ID's you posted...

Base System Device:

The JMicron Media Card Reader Driver enables the integrated media card slot in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64135.exe

PCI Serial Port:

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The Intel Management Engine Interface enables communication between the host operating system and the Intel Management Engine firmware.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64098.exe

USB\VID_138A&PID_003C:

This package contains the driver that enables the Validity Fingerprint Sensor in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The fingerprint sensor scans fingerprints for use with biometric security applications.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66915.exe

ACPI\HPQ0004:

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard protects the hard drive by "parking the heads" if the notebook is accidentally dropped or is abruptly impacted by another object. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers for the ID's you posted...

Base System Device:

The JMicron Media Card Reader Driver enables the integrated media card slot in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64135.exe

PCI Serial Port:

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The Intel Management Engine Interface enables communication between the host operating system and the Intel Management Engine firmware.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64098.exe

USB\VID_138A&PID_003C:

This package contains the driver that enables the Validity Fingerprint Sensor in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The fingerprint sensor scans fingerprints for use with biometric security applications.

ACPI\HPQ0004:

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard protects the hard drive by "parking the heads" if the notebook is accidentally dropped or is abruptly impacted by another object. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

HP Recommended

Thank you! 🙂 

HP Recommended

VIDEO CARD

Product Name: HP15-D017TU
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently had a MBR type windows 7 but when windows  10 came i liked to install that but due to EFI(GPT) patition style i needed to format whole hard disk .

Now i am running windows 10 pro but when i install my old games they all are saying insufficient video memory.

They were working fine in my previous windows 7.

what should i do??????

I have Intel HD 4000 Graphic Driver installed.

PLS PLS HELP

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, @PronnY 

HP Recommended

Well, did you 8760w fingerprint work ? My windows say that windows hello is no available on this machine 😞

HP Recommended
 wrote: 

USB\VID_138A&PID_003C:

Thank you very much for these drivers.

But this one is not available now, and is flagged as unknow in my 8760w.

I don't find it in this page : ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/

Please help

Best regards

HP Recommended

HP ProBook 6570b 

The Driver Working OK for me.

Thank you very much.

HP Recommended

Maraming Salamat Ginoo.

From The Philippines!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.