Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15t-en000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey everyone, I've been experiencing this problem for at least 2 weeks in which the OMEN gaming hub displays the game file icon instead of the game cover in some of them, and in addition to that, the game information is not available in some of the games.  Any idea on how to solve the problem? I already tried to reinstall the app but it didn't work, and being connected to the internet doesn't make a difference.

Screenshot 2021-12-05 215858.pngScreenshot 2021-12-12 210608.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@Tomas04,

Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to see the installed game on the Omen command center.

Do not worry. Let's work together and get this issue addressed.

Please let us know which version of the omen command center you are using.

I would suggest you uninstall the omen command center completely and reinstall and check for the issue.

Procedure 1: Ensure the OMEN Commend Center and OS are at the latest versions.

Step 1: Upgrade the OMEN Commend Center and OS to the latest version.

1. Click the Search icon.
  2. Type Microsoft Store in the search field.
  3. Launch the Microsoft Store.
  4. Select Downloads and updates.
  5. Click Get updates. If there are OMEN Command Center or HP System Event Utility updates available, proceed and update them to the latest versions.

Step 2: Perform Windows Updates.

1. Click Start.
  2. Click the Settings icon.
  3. Select Windows Updates.
  4. Select Check for updates.
  5. Download and install all updates (a restart may be required).

Step 3. Check for driver and BIOS updates for your computer through the HP Support Assistant app, or from HP Customer Support - Products.

Procedure 2: Uninstall, then reinstall the OMEN Command Center.

NOTE: 

If the issue is not resolved by updating OMEN Commend Center and OS, perform the steps to uninstall, then reinstall the OMEN Command Center.

1. Click Start.
  2. Click the Settings icon.
  3. Select Apps.
  4. Locate the OMEN Command Center, and click Uninstall. Allow the uninstall process to complete (a restart may be required).
  5. Click the Search icon.
  6. Type Microsoft Store in the search field.
  7. Launch the Microsoft Store.
  8. Locate OMEN Command Center.
  9. Select Get to re-install the OMEN Command Center.

Procedure 3: Use the OMEN Command Center feedback feature to contact with HP for further assistance, or call HP service for support.

1. Launch the OMEN Command Center.
  2. Select Feedback to provide feedback to HP team.
  3. Select Automatically attach my log files to help HP support team debug the issue.
  4. Select Send Email to provide log files.

You can download the software from the Microsoft stores.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HP Recommended

Hi, I reinstalled it and it worked, the only problem is that the BioShock 2 game is still showing the file icon, and I've also experienced a new problem where the external monitor that I'm using is locking at 30hz every time I have the apps opened, otherwise it goes back to 144hz.Screenshot (84).png

HP Recommended

Hi@Tomas04,

`We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to be checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.