Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI, we recently deployed 50 new laptops for staff, and all have HP sure click.  This software blocks RDP sessions to our client management system.  The ONLY way I've found around it is to either enter the domain admin credentials (for all 50 users every single day) or to remove the software completely. 

How do you manage this software for non-admin users who do not have access to the domain admin credentials and who are not administrators over their work laptops?  I see no way to "configure" HP sure Click nor do I see where you can allow certain sites or programs to function under its oppressive cloud.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

We have just purchased and are deploying the EliteBook 850 G7. The first laptop went to the COO, who goes through laptops like underwear. Tried for several days to get things to work in both Acrobat Pro DC and Office. I finally gave up and removed the software because he was so frustrated. I asked my rep to provide information also, but it doesn't provide assistance to the end-user nor to the Admin who sets up the machine. 

Is there a way to prevent the hang-ups or some type of instruction for the end-user on the software so they know what to do when the documents will not load? From all I've read, a document or PDF goes into a separate browser, whereby the end-user is supposed to "look" at the item, then close the browser, and then the item can be opened in the desired software. Is that correct? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.