03-25-2020 12:18 PM
I have a hp 255 g4 notebook pc. I bought this laptop 5 years ago and the last month everytime i log in i getting this pop up.
I never replace the battery or the adapter
Is there any way to get rid of it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-26-2020 12:36 AM
- Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
- Navigate to the Startup tab
- Find and expand HP Message Service
- Right-click HP SmartAdapter and select Open file location
- Delete the application that is highlighted
Let me know if that works.