Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2170m PC

I purchased HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2170m PC yesterday. As soon as I clicked purchase, I noticed that option was no longer clicked to switch from two 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB) to 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB) like I thought I had. I immediately contacted customer support and was told I would be unable to make any changes even though the computer won't even be shipping out until June 30th. So I asked to cancel the order and the customer service rep just kept saying, "I really want you to have this pc and there is no way to guarantee a cancellation". It was under an hour. Customer service did nothing to help. All I wanted to do was pay the difference to get the two 8 gigs gigs of ram instead of the two 4 gig rams for a pc that had just been purchased within the last hour. If a company can't make subtle changes or let you cancel a purchase literally right after an order has been placed, then the that is terrible customer service and not a company I would ever recommend dealing with.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Mute5916

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

The message in my inbox asked for a case number, hp model number, hp product number and product serial number. I never received a case number from speaking with the customer service agent. There is no way I would have hp model number, hp product number and hp product serial number as they are found on the pc as they won't be shipping the pc out till the end of June. The only information I have is the order number and the receipt of the purchase and I provided that in the email even though it did not ask for it.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the information

I have escalated your case and a case manager will reach out to you soon

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.