Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer will not print colour from this laptop 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Dougie72

To assist you better please provide me with the complete printer model or the product number

You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Product HP ENVY 4527

J6U61B

HP Recommended

HP ENVY 4527

J6U61B

TH86F5M175

HP Recommended

@Dougie72

Please print a Quality Diagnostic Report and let me know how it prints

1. Make sure to load the input tray with plain, white paper.

2. On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch Setup.

3. Touch Tools.

4. Swipe up on the display, and then touch Print Quality Report.

A Print Quality Diagnostic report prints.

Image: Example of the Print Quality Diagnostic Page

5. Keep the Print Quality Diagnostic report for easy reference later in this document.

Keep me posted 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.