Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 15-n070sa Notebook PC

I am trying to remove this device from account- However, Every time I try I get an error message. I typed in the product number wrong and it added. I have been trying for days to delete this one- Anyone else having issues, or know another way of deleting this?

arret61_0-1658246017986.png

arret61_1-1658246052700.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @arret61,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are unable to remove your HP Pavilion TouchSmart 15-N070sa Notebook PC from your HP account. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

Make sure you have the latest HP support assistant installed on your PC.

(a) Open HP Support Assistant,

(b) Select the device you want to delete to open it,

(c) On the top menu,  it has a button on the top right with a pencil in the icon.

(d) Clicking on it to bring up a window "Edit device information."

(e) In the bottom center it says "Remove this device." Click it.

Refer to this document for more details:  Click Here To View the document.

If the issue persists, then you may try to Remove the Device from HP Account Dashboard

If the PC is still present / listed in your HP Account Dashboard, you can remove the entry.

• Open the main HP Account website,
  •  HP Account - Login / Dashboard
  • Click and sign into your HP Account,
  • Click on your account name (upper right)
  • Switch to your Dashboard
  • Tab / Section My Devices
  • Device(s) listed in rows
  • Click the in Blue Circle in the last column of the device information

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.