Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP HDX16-1025nr
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi everyone!

I was searching for the BIOS of my laptop at HP website and after I write the product serial number, it just stays stuck on "loading". The website does recognize the model, but it doesn't show any driver or anything about it.

If it helps, the product serial number is: [Personal Information Removed]

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I don't know of any offhand.

I suggest you do a search... HDX16-1025nr drivers, or HDX16-1025nr BIOS update, and see what turns up.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP retired support for that model since it is over 10 years old.

You won't find any drivers or BIOS updates for it anymore.

HP Recommended

Thank you for answering. 

Then, what can I do if I require to update the BIOS? This was suggested by an HP technician since the laptop is having an issue on ignition.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to see if you can find a BIOS update on a 3rd party driver website.

HP Recommended

Ok. Would you please share some links or their names?

HP Recommended

Hi:

I don't know of any offhand.

I suggest you do a search... HDX16-1025nr drivers, or HDX16-1025nr BIOS update, and see what turns up.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.