Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop - 17-cg0765ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I access the signs  ">"  and  "<"  of  key L?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you 🙂

Try the Fn key + L key

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@EURAnalyst

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please help us with a picture of the keyboard to help you better with this 🙂

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks, Betty, for your feedback. See photo.  (alt Gr  + L produces the vertical hyphen.) Thanks in advance.Key L of HP envy.jpg

HP Recommended

Could you send us a clearer picture of the entire keyboard?

Also, are you able to use all the other keys as normal?

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks, Betty, for your further feedback. 

It´s a recently acquired HP ENVY Laptop - 17-Cg0765ng. I wonder whether you, as an HP agent, couldn´t get at a better picture at your hardware division. But here is my poor one:

Keyboard_envy_2020-08-06.jpg

Of course everything is OK with the laptop.  I only need to know what secret key I have to press additionally to the "L".

Thanks again and regards

HP Recommended

Thank you 🙂

Try the Fn key + L key

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Many thanks, Betty, for your last post.

fn plus L and fn plus shift plus L are the solution. 

HP Recommended

@EURAnalyst

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any concerns related to HP products.

Happy to help!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.