07-09-2020 01:50 PM
I purchased a warranty extension 2 months ago, and it still not updated.
i tried contacting by opening a dispute - but every time I open a dispute they close it 2 days later, without giving me any information, not even a message "case closed".
I'm trying to get a hold of a real person chat, but I get blocked by the useless virtual agent, that keeps looping through
the same messages...
what can i do? who can i contact?
it is really frustrating coming from a big company like hp.
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-09-2020 01:57 PM
- I will submit a request that someone take a look.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
07-10-2020 11:15 AM
@oh-da I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.
Please look for a private message requesting additional information.
Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
I am an HP Employee
08-12-2020 11:46 AM
I extended my warranty on July 23 but the Support Assistant still says my purchase warranty will expire in 7 days. There's some remark about registering it and/or waiting a few weeks but I can't find any way to register it. When I explore various HP websites, I get errors like 'cookie too large', 'request too long', no such page. Support Assistant has a login link but my various logins fail. This is turning into a big mess. I've been very pleased with the Support Assistant so far in sharp contrast to problematic software on previous HP computers I've had but now I'm starting to wonder. Please advise.
08-13-2020 01:37 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Go to HP Customer Support - Product Warranty Check. Select the country/region of purchase, type the product serial number, and then click Check warranty. The Product Warranty Results screen displays. If the warranty status details for your product are incorrect, click Dispute this.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05084516 to know more about How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee