cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
waves1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

black screen when swithing to tablet mode

HP Recommended
pavilion x360 convertible 14 ba
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I use the whiteboard in teaching, everything was fine but suddenly a problem appears, whenever I switch to tablet mode and start writing, a black screen flashes then the screen totally changed into black and I lose the control and I can not do anything but turning off the device by pressing on the power button for a long time.  I tried to re-install Microsoft whiteboard but nothing changes  . I bought an Ipad so I can use the whiteboard easily. but still, I want a solution.

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,852 24,531 3,149 7,864
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@waves1 

Sorry, but we are not in any position to diagnose or solve issues with Microsoft applications.

For problems with those, you have to contact Microsoft Support.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
waves1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

but the problem continues and occurs whenever I switch to tablet mode in any application or browser 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation