Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 t15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have the issue and it is so frustrating. I bought mine on August 14, it has to be built to configuration (nothing special: 1TB HD, 16 GB RAM, i7), estimated date of delivery was Aug-30.

Now when I try to track progress, it estimated delivery for Sept-14!!! What?? I need this computer to go to school, I will be well into 3 weeks of classes by that date. After the 14th I’ll have to allow for 3 to 6 business day for shipping, so I basically will have waited 1.5 month for my new computer. Very upsetting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Carlosacosta87

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Carlosacosta87

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@Cheron-Z

Thank you. I have checked my order and now it says delivery on Sept 7, still 3 weeks after bought. I would appreciate if I could get it sooner as with other PC manufacturer which usually take only a week to ship.

HP Recommended

My experience is that all the major PC manufacturers take 2-3 weeks with "configured to order" systems. These systems might be built on the other side of the world to the end user. It takes time to get all the components on hand, schedule the build, build the system, test it (which can mean several hours to days of soak testing), then package it and ship it to the end user. Customs delays can hold things up further.

Even far from unremarkable parts can be in short supply. If any part is unavailable, a system build will go on hold.

I hope your new computer is with you sooner than the worst of the estimates.

HP Recommended

Can you look into my order as well? I ordered on 12/2 with an estimated delivery date of 12/20, then it changed to 12/23, now 12/26. 😞

HP Recommended

Hi @Sandrat954

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Would you please look into my order? It's a Christmas gift and its ETA delivery is dec 23rd. But I didnt ship on its est ship date the 13th. I'm worried it wont make it. H332079431

HP Recommended
Spoiler
Spoiler
Same problem here... I ordered on December 3, intended to be a Christmas gift...  Ship date of December 19 has slipped to an estimated delivery date of December 31... Very disappointing...  Not going to be much under the tree for my wife I guess... If there's anything that can be done to expedite it would be appreciated
HP Recommended

Hi @Scvcs76

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.