Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15-da1003tx
Microsoft Windows 11

After upgrading to wnidows 11 my touchpad is not working. There are no drivers available for windows 11 in hp support. How to solve this issue ? Please provide drivers for windows 11.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Prantosh35 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... 

(1) Install touchpad driver

Synaptics TouchPad Driver

19.5.35.54 Rev.A15.3 MBMar 2, 2021Download

(2) Reboot and test again ...

Please report your results

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

still not working

HP Recommended

Hello @Prantosh35 

Your HP Notebook 15-Da1003tx is not HP certified/tested for windows 11

Follow this guide to enable your touchpad again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy4ueiLVSEc&ab_channel=TechFixIT

( In the video only the keyboard is used, but you can connect an external USB mouse and follow the instructions more easily )

Please tell me which of the methods have been successful for you.

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.