Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Note book

Hi, I am so unhappy with the customer service in the UK. They are hang up in me two times. Refused to rise a compliant about my issue. My case No.[Private information edited]. I am living in the UK. I bought the notebook from Saudi Arabia and it is my fault I have damage the screen of notebook I purchased that on 28/06/2020. I understand that it an external damage and I have to under take the cost. However, the problem is I ask to do that and the customer service can not help me enough to send me to a local store and they didn’t give the price of the screen. And Also refused to raise a complaint against that. This is unacceptable behavior I am a customer and I have the right to raise a complaint and also to resolve my problem. I am asking to have an action with what happened to me.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Abdullahkhalid 

==============================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Reminder to those reading:

Do NOT respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

These might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

HP does not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.

==============================================================

I am sorry you are upset.

The Community is not in a position to bypass or change orders or decisions made by HP Support.

What?

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP.

You do have rights, of course.

Your rights and responsibilities are outlined in the Warranty documents.

The Warranty document explains legal obligations and limitations for both consumer and HP.

HP Limited Warranty Statements (General Information)

Standard Warranty, that is, the warranty included with the device, typically covers hardware as explained in the Warranty document.  Optional Care Pack warranties differ by contract.

What else?

You have the right to be express your opinions in the Community to the extent that it is possible for us to make that happen and as long as you adhere to our Community Rules of Participation .

What else?

Should there be a response from our Community Moderators or an agent, expect that response here before being contacted by other means.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@Abdullahkhalid

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, can you please help to have business group of HP in order to rise a complaint about what happened to me?

HP Recommended

@Abdullahkhalid 

If you are asking me,

Then the answer in this case is No, I cannot do that .

This thread is now in the hands of HP @The_Fossette .

Please work with the agent who has kindly responded to your inquiry.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Stay Safe.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.