Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14-ba125nd (2PM94EA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello HP Support, 

I'm having a problem when using the Netflix app on my laptop. It changes to a grey colour tone after a few seconds each time I am watching something. It only happens when using the Netflix app, not when using Netflix in Chrome or playing other videos. I would like to use the Netflix app and this problem is very much affecting my watching experience. Changing settings for playing videos didn't work. 

Any suggestions or ideas on how I could resolve this problem? 

Kees 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem, it only started yesterday. I was so glad when I tried it on the Netflix website and found out it luckily wasn't a screen problem. It's still really annoying though. I just redownloaded the Netflix app but that didn't help. Really hope anyone has a solution.

HP Recommended

After being on the phone with Netflix costumer service for 40 minutes, we finally found the problem, which is apparently quite common for HP laptops.

To solve this problem, go to your desktop, right click, AMD Catalyst Control Center, Video, Colour, Back to Default Settings, OK. This should solve your problem (it did for me)! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.