Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

@Kumarvikas304 wrote:
I m having the same problem I have hp 14-n033tx utlltrabook. I restored my system after that the touch screen is not working.. Even its not showing in the device manager in human interface .. I tried diagnostic component inside I select touch screen test .. boxes were appeared on the screen but when I touch it, nothing happens.. Plz help

Welcome to this forum.

Because your computer is not the same as listed above as a "solved" problem, you should have opened your own question, to allow more volunteers to see your query.

Your computer: HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-n033tx Ultrabook - Product Specifications

Which of the HP device-drivers at: HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-n033tx Ultrabook (ENERGY STAR)

are you using?

HP Recommended

I followed all the steps that were instructed, my component is working fine in the bios menu but no matter what i download or what i update i am still missing the HID Compliant Touch Screen Driver. PLease HELP, really don't want to have to put windows 8.1 back on this computer. I really like windows 10 i just need to get this touchscreen working. thank you 

HP Recommended

i dont see option for touch screen inside component test i have tried contacting HP and they were worst at solving the problem! i have spent months with them for the same i reinstalled the whole OS couple of times i aslo got a RCD twice from HP but the driver just show there in the manager list am sure its software issue the hardware was working fine until 1 day i decided to format my pc and reinstall fresh!

HP Recommended

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion x360 and the touch screen driver was no longer present. The fix that worked for me was to reload ALL the drivers for my laptop from the HP drivers website. And make sure you do ALL the drivers as initially I would try what I thought were the relevant ones with no success. Once I did them all my touch screen returned. Good luck.

HP Recommended

The touchscreen has completely dissapeard in my HP 23-q 113 touch.  It's not in hiidden devices or anywhere that I can find.  Also had reset to factory more than once. it's like it was never there.

HP Recommended

I have the same exact issue, but it seems like all the HP employees are suggesting the same thing which is to download drivers. Which I have done and still not working and drivers still not there. They are not offering any other proper solutions. like if they would just give the touchscreen driver link that would be helpful. I even reinstalled Win 10 and did all the updates including the Bios and Graphics updates and still nothing. This help  service is very disappointing and useless!!

HP Recommended

I've gone through this before with this machine.  As I recall, It was one of the intel cpu drivers that fixed the touch screen in the past.  I've been going around in circles lately and haven't been able to get it back this time.  Could you share the step by step process you did for reinstalling drivers that wound up working?

Eric Romerstein
eric.ro@verizon,net
HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue with my Pavilion X360 11-n00na. For the last 3 years after every win10 update I lose touch screen and Bluetooth functionality, every time I go through all the above mention steps reinstalling operating systems via all the HP support stages. My current time spent fixing this years issue is over 40 hours with HP support, this time still nothing, still no touchscreen and still no Bluetooth functionality - HP keep sending me round in circles and still no functionality. Surely after 3 years of this problem some sort of remedy must be available? Is it not a simple installation of a driver?

It is clear neither  Microsoft nor HP have the ability to solve their own issues, the latest recommendation I have from HP is to buy a new laptop! Surely I have a legal case here?

Please please please is there anyone out there with the technical know how to fix this simple problem.. 

HP Recommended

@MrDuck71 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

HP Recommended

Model: Pavilion 11-n000na

PN JOC23EA~ABU

What i've spent 6 days and nearly 50 hours doing with the help of both HP & Microsoft remote support:

1. Ran all HP support processes, (3 times with 3 different HP technicians) Touch SCREEN feature works in UEFI but not windows, blue tooth detects devices but does not connect yet same devices (Speaker and phone) happily talk.

2. All drivers updated using driver booster

3. Deleted partitions rebuilt and reinstalled operating system 3 times

4. Ran all Microsoft processes as guided by MS technician who finally did an in place upgrade

Still nothing.

What next?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.