Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

What more info would you like? You can message the HP support people but they tend to be pretty useless and fixing 5 cent parts. 

HP Recommended

Can you give me some guidance in acquiring a new set of nibs?

HP Recommended

I purchased another HP Pen. Good news is it comes with 3 spare Nibs. 😂

HP Recommended

Could you tell me where and which one you bought?

HP Recommended

Can I get more info on  purchasing a pen or nibs

HP Recommended

I only just went to the HP online store, and here is the link - https://h20386.www2.hp.com/AustraliaStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=1MR94AA&opt=&sel=ACC

The spare tips came in a tiny plastic bag, and I nearly throw it to the bin with the packaging. 

Also, there is no mentioning of spare tips, even if you were looking close to the contents page. 

Box contents What's in the box HP Pen
1 AAAA battery
Quick Start Guide
Warranty card
Product notice

HP Recommended
Hi, same problem... you think if more people complain they might start selling these? Honestly, this is just such a garbage way to treat customers. You've lost all my future business, HP.
HP Recommended

By all means, I doubt it would hurt the chances, but I talked to the service people yesterday about another issue and he said they don't send them out because they are too small and that they would get lost in transit. I think it's a pretty weak excuse, but I can see them using it to just never change their opinion on it. Additionally they probably view it as not worth the shipping for them. They've next day shipped everything for me which isn't cheap. Them paying like $15+ for next day shipping for what amounts of fractions of pennies doesn't really have a great value for them. Though I'm ok with them just sending me like 10 in an envelope and then normal mail it to me lol.

HP Recommended

I want to buy the tips for the HP pen also~~~  where can I find it ~~~

HP Recommended

You can't through HP. And the people I've asked in HP support can't or just won't tell me if the pen is a proprietary design or if it's done by someone else so I haven't found any nibs through whoever else makes the stylus.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.