Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop PC 13-aw2000 (8UY96AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop PC 13-aw2000 (8UY96AV) recently.
HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen came in the package.
I plugged it using a USB Type C cable, and the top white indicator came up indicating full charge.
However it does not pair or work on my laptop screen.
How do I make the pen work on my laptop screen?
I went through HP support videos and threads, but couldn't find a solution.
And this pen does not have a top button to pair as it works on MPP technology.
Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @cjayzr 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

I see that you are facing issues connecting HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen to your system. Do not worry, we are here to fix it.

*Charge the pen using either your computer AC adapter or other USB Type-C® charging cable or adapter (sold separately). The pen needs to be fully charged before the first use.

Here is a link that will help: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c07002087.pdf 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply.
The pen is fully charged using a Type C cable. And the indicator is white (fully charged) when connected.
I have HP Pen Control app installed.

But the pen is still not detected by the laptop and nothing happens when I tap on the screen with it.

HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back.

I have sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Thanks!

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.