Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy x360 15t-000ed
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer is 1 month old and the screen stared flashing. After 10+ hours speaking with HP "premium support" agents (all of them are on India so understanding them is a challenge) they guided me through basically every fix. Long story short, we did 3 full factory restores/resets which of course didn´t solve the problem! Finally I was told to send it to repair (I sent it 3 days ago) and they told me it would take 2 weeks max to fix it and deliver it to me once again. Today I saw the case status and they will send my "repaired computer" on the 2nd of April! Two months later! I never recieved a notification of any kind to explain the delay. Also I cannot find the number of the Grapevine, TX repair center.  I´ve already tried to escalate the case but an "agent from a higher department" never calls me back or sends me an e-mail. I´m calling Envy support basically everyday to get them do something with no results. Please anyone who has escalated a case or had a terrible experience as I´m having, what do you recommend trying?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Isaacm99

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.