Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
envy 4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have reseted my windows 10 after that I discovered that scrolling the mouse with two fingers doesn't work and there is nothing in mouse settings to press on to solve it.2016-06-24.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @4laa4hmed,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I read your post about the mouse issue, and wanted to assist you!  I understand that you are trying to do Two-Finger Scrolling.

To start, can you provide me with the Product Number of the notebook?  Here is a link you can use that will help you find your Model and Product Number: HP Customer Support - Products

In the meantime, are you indicating that you are trying to activate the Two-Finger Scroll, for the TouchPad?  If so, try reviewing the following information below:

Use the following steps to enable and customize Two-Finger Scrolling.

1. Open the properties page. For more information on opening the properties page go to the TouchPad or ClickPad properties page section of this document.

2. Two-Finger Scrolling is located under MultiFinger Gestures. If you do not see Two-Finger Scrolling, click the Arrow icon  to the left of the MultiFinger Gestures checkbox.

3. Two-Finger Scrolling. If the checkbox next to Two-Finger Scrolling does not contain a check mark, click the checkbox until a check mark displays to enable scrolling.

Figure : Two-Finger Scrolling on the properties page

Two-Finger Scrolling on the properties page
  4. Click the Settings icon  to adjust scrolling settings. You can make the following adjustments:

• Scrolling speed - Adjusts the speed of scrolling.

• Enable vertical scrolling - Allows scrolling by sliding your fingers up or down on the TouchPad.

• Enable horizontal scrolling - Allows scrolling by sliding your fingers left or right on the TouchPad.

• Enable reverse scrolling direction - Changes the direction of scrolling.

• Enable EdgeMotion when scrolling - Continues scrolling when your fingers reach the edge of the TouchPad.

• Enable Coasting - Continues scrolling after you lift your fingers off the Touchpad.

Figure : Two-Finger Scrolling settings window

Two-Finger Scrolling settings window
  5. Click the Close button to return to the properties screen.

6. Click the Apply button to apply your changes, and then select OK to exit the properties screen.

Source: HP Notebook PCs - Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.