Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
zbook 15 g2, z24n, dockingstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!!

i can not get HP Display assistant to identify my monitors. would like to do a mini calibration (differs alitte in colourrendering)  and also use desktop partition to work on all screens (2 or 3 depending on if i use the laptopscreen also).

i dont really know where to start. ive tryed connecting the monitors differently, both to the dockingstation and directly to laptop. also one monitor at at time. but now im lost.

My setup

HP zbook 15 g2 (nvidia k1100m) + dockingstation

2x z24n connected with displayport cable, daisy chained.

as i understand it my equipment should be compatible. 

Thank you

/Micke

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

and the error it gives is

ddc/ci communication:

HP display assistant was unable to establish communications with your display..... 

/micke

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with a Spectre 360.

It seems that my software drivers are up to date.

So I also do not know what to do

HP Recommended

Hmm, Anybody from hp know anything about this.

a small update.

Had to change one of the displayport cables and i only had a dvi around. Now that display that is connected with dvi works, but only if laptopscreen is off.

/Micke

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.