Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elite x2 1012 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello,

after windos update, my main camera isnt working. but front camera is working. I have uptaded all drivers about camera,it is still not working. i called hp cusomer service, we talked 45 five minutes, they said what i have already did before. so, i need my camera, help please. thanks.

30 REPLIES 30
HP Recommended

I had exactly the same problem.

Uninstall and re-install Driver did not help.

I've ran system restore on this computer and it work for an hour after an MS quality KB 4023057 update applied (not sure this is related or not). Uninstalled this KB 4023057 from Add and Remove programs and still can get this main camera working.

Help!

HP Recommended

Same issue here with 30 tablets! Is there a solution already?

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.

Where's the support team? 

I re-installed the driver once and it worked. One day afterwards, with no change or whatsoever, only the front camera works.

Please fix it. 

HP Recommended

Have the same issue with 25 tablets.  Rear camera shows black image

HP Recommended

I also am having this issue with any tablet that took the Creators Update. I have a few that I held back and the rear camera works fine.

HP Recommended

Removed.

HP Recommended

I figured out a work around, please see below.

HP Recommended

Removed

HP Recommended

Removed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.