Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hey @Echo_Lake,

Do you really think HP Support people can help here for the Laptops, who are out of warranty. I tried contacting them and they straight away replied that, nothing can be done, and please visit service center. I visited service center, and what they did, is just reinstalling all the drivers and it's done, for which I had to pay even 700 bucks.

This is really getting pathetic, and not sure shall I throw this laptop or what?

Now I definitely understand, why Apple or Dell are much ahead of HP..

HP Recommended

@rajabit111

Thank you for posting back.

In order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Echo_Lake

Thanks for the Response. It seems, you really forgot to send the message, because I don't see any message on the corner Mail box.

You can also reach out to me rajabit111@**bleep**.com

Thanks

Rohit Kumar

HP Recommended

Let me tell everyone here a pretty good Joke.

I have been explaining this issue over the threads here, and someone from HP team is privately messaging me, to follow the same process again like , remove usb, try external mouse and resetting the laptop. I was laughing for an hour, how silly you guys can be and what’s the use , if you really can’t understand the issue.

I was actually right, these guys can just fool you in the name of support, with their automated chat messages.

HP Recommended

Check this link.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Touchpad-driver-for-Windows-10...

This helped me get my touchpad working for now.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.