Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
15-n204tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am trying to intall the intel HD graphics, those that were avaliable in the "software and driver download" section, there 2 different setups i.e sp64572 and sp65212, both of them are generating error when i am trying to install them, it says "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for intalling the software".

ps: i have Windows 8.1 pro. 64 bit

Then i went to the intel site and tried downloading a driver for win 8.1 64 bit which didnt work aslo

Please can anyone tell me how to solve this

Thanks and regrads

Aritra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, Aritra:

I believe the driver you need is sp64572, so let's try to manually install it.

In Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right click the Standard VGA Adapter and select 'Update Driver Software'.

In the following window, select 'Browse my computer for driver software' and then select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.

In the next window, click the 'Have Disk' button, and then browse to C:\SWSetup\sp64572\Graphics\ and left click on the file 57005.inf to highlight it, and then click Open.

Click on 'Ok' and then click 'Next' and see if the driver installs that way.

When done, click 'Close' and then click 'Yes' to restart the notebook.

If it does, then you will need to install the nvidia graphics driver and restart the PC.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi, Aritra:

I believe the driver you need is sp64572, so let's try to manually install it.

In Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right click the Standard VGA Adapter and select 'Update Driver Software'.

In the following window, select 'Browse my computer for driver software' and then select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.

In the next window, click the 'Have Disk' button, and then browse to C:\SWSetup\sp64572\Graphics\ and left click on the file 57005.inf to highlight it, and then click Open.

Click on 'Ok' and then click 'Next' and see if the driver installs that way.

When done, click 'Close' and then click 'Yes' to restart the notebook.

If it does, then you will need to install the nvidia graphics driver and restart the PC.

HP Recommended

Thnx for the solution

regards

Aritra

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.