Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15 2020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear friends and service support, i noticed this on my 2020 spectre x360 16

The scratch are opposite of the touchpad corners.. it means that when lid is closed, screen toutch on it..

I hope that support and care could solve that with a complete supstitution of screen body and with a screen protection glass applied.

I see that this problem is common with other people with other spectre (also 13 and 15 screen size).

thanks a lot

scratch_sign.jpgscratch_original.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Dear friend, after few call with italian support, video and test, they solved my problem completelly with screen replacement.

I had a little problem with wifi/bluetooth after the first repair operation, but they solved quckly with a second repair (every time, they pickup my spectre and bring it back in 3 working days, from italy to belgio).

I can say that hp have a great support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Dear friend, after few call with italian support, video and test, they solved my problem completelly with screen replacement.

I had a little problem with wifi/bluetooth after the first repair operation, but they solved quckly with a second repair (every time, they pickup my spectre and bring it back in 3 working days, from italy to belgio).

I can say that hp have a great support.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update!
Well, it's getting worse from my side. 
After telling them that an accident can't cause the corner of my keyboard to print on the screen, they changed the "damages by accident" to "mechanical issue". The mechanical issue is of course is not covered.
I'm glad for you, and I will use your case to show my country HP customer service that they are a circus.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.