Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
8XE99EA
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I need a driver for my brightness adjustment and graphics card for my notebook da 1057nx windows 8.1 pro

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Intel did not develop any graphics drivers for notebooks with the 8th gen core processors, except for W10.

The only Windows OS that is currently supported is W10- 64 bit. 

If your notebook has a TPM 2.0 device, it should be supported for W11 when it is released.

I see that your notebook came with FreeDOS.

HP Notebook 15-da1057nx Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

What you can do is get the free upgrade from W8.1 Pro to W10 Pro by clicking on the blue Update Now button at the link below.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

After W10 has completed installing, you can install the drivers and available software from your notebook's support page.

HP Notebook 15-da1057nx Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.