Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

When the screen goes black after some time there is any beep sound?
and have you turned off hardware acceleration of Firefox?

Regards,  

HP Recommended

There is no beep while the screen is black.

And thanks for the advice on Firefox, I did it now, and see if that will help.

HP Recommended

Do let me know if it worked for you or not

Regards,

HP Recommended

Today it´s happen again 😞

HP Recommended

Hi,
it is last solution from my side 😄 

Can you check your HDD health?

Regards,

HP Recommended

Here, too, there is no problem, and the tests showed that everything is normal.

HP Recommended

I have a brand new HP Omen and i have exacly same issue. I think it started since last windows update. I run diagnostics of everything and it works fine...it happends to me during gaming. Game worked properly before, and i play on medium settings with new rtx2060 and its not heating up or something. i think its powering problem. They changed power option in windows I think. It doesnt crash only when I click right click on battery and set on best performance.

HP Recommended

Try to left click on battery in bottom right corner and set it on best performance. It use to be option to set it in power option, but after windows update there is only balance(recommended) option, now you can change it as I said. That works for me, but still I didnt have this issue if it was on balance, plugged, unplagged or any way...so still there is an issue cause now it works only on best performance, so I think its problem since windows last update.

By the way sorry if my english is bad...

HP Recommended

thanks for the reply.
I checked my settings and did not have the option: best performance
Only HP Optimized and Balanced.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.