10-15-2017 05:44 AM
I've noticed that the left hinge on my spectre x360 is little misplaced.
When I open the lid, I can sometimes hear a little creaking sound.
I have also had some problems with the touchscreen like ghost touches.
Could the hinge cause touchscreen issues?
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-15-2017 06:17 AM
Yeah not good you have caught it as it is starting to seize up and begin to damage the plastic. I will try to escalate this to HP for you.
12-15-2017 09:22 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
08-24-2019 07:13 AM
I am enjoying my HP Spectre for a week and I love it.
But I think have a problem with one of the hinges because it makes a metal friction sound&feel while I am opening it in the first 20 degrees (like a traditional laptop)
I'd like to know whether that is the expected behavior or it needs a service repair in order to prevent bnigger fuutture issues.
08-24-2019 11:37 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!