Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Totally agree, extremely frustrating, especially after seen a new HP TV ad showing someone using what looks like an active HP pen... I will need to use my old intuos 2 (with an external num pad too btw, stupid for a 15")

HP have to be more professional, giving compatibility informations...

HP Recommended

Thank you but it doesn't work for me. When I launch the .bat file, I get "IAP.exe has stopped working". Spectre x360 15" 2016 with 7th Gen i7 (W0U47AV). This model doesn't have a firmware update official.ly available. Any solutions?

HP Recommended

Just wanted to say thanks for your suggestion. Bought a new Spectre x360 with stylus and it was working for most part but very inaccurate.

While writing on OneNote, it would not recognize input for first couple of characters in a word, and trying to dot the "I" and corssing the "T" was more miss than hit.

Worked a lot better after going through pen calliberation through Control Panel.

Again, thanks for your suggestion. One less stress in my life 🙂

HP Recommended

Just purchased open box HP SPECTRE X360 CONVERTIBLE  - PEGASUS 15-AP012DX at big box store. HP active stylus was not  in box so store gave me Bamboo Ink active stylus as replacement. stylus works in terms of  opening screen sketch with top button, but stylus won't write on screen. downloaded firmware listed in this string. No help. Any other suggestions?

HP Recommended

@AUSpectre wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks for your suggestion. Bought a new Spectre x360 with stylus and it was working for most part but very inaccurate.

While writing on OneNote, it would not recognize input for first couple of characters in a word, and trying to dot the "I" and corssing the "T" was more miss than hit.

Worked a lot better after going through pen calliberation through Control Panel.

Again, thanks for your suggestion. One less stress in my life 🙂

Just purchased open box HP SPECTRE X360 CONVERTIBLE  - PEGASUS 15-AP012DX at big box store. HP active stylus was not  in box so store gave me Bamboo Ink active stylus as replacement. stylus works in terms of  opening screen sketch with top button, but stylus won't write on screen. downloaded firmware listed in this string. No help. Any other suggestions?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.