cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
yandhe
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 23
Flag Post

blinking display isue pavilion aero 13

HP Recommended
hp pavilion aero 13
Microsoft Windows 11

recently purchased an HP Pavilion Aero 13 laptop. The issue I am having is that the display sometimes 'blinks' as in turns off and back on in a fraction of a second. When it turns on again everything is exactly where it was. This happens very infrequently, once or twice an hour on average and is not a big issue while using the device but I'm wondering if it means there is some bigger issue behind the problem.

All the drivers are up to date. Could this be a hardware issue?

Specs: Ryzen 5600U processor, integrated graphics, 16GB 3200 memory, 512GB SSD, Windows 11 OS

22 REPLIES 22
JadeRock55
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same specs and this happened to me too. Any solution?

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
vibhav1
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same issue , Hp should look into & give speedy solution. Annoying issue sometimes my device will blink for 5 seconds in an hour . Sometimes just fraction of second. Very annoying issue

2 people found this reply helpful
ujjwal23213
Level 1
5 4 0 2
Message 4 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

same happening on my hp pavilion aero do you find any solution for that?

ujjwal23213
Level 1
5 4 0 2
Message 5 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

same in my mine the problem happen to you now also? can you tell me the fix i don't think its a hardware issue otherwise it wouldn't happen with many other.

Richard_Long
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I hope there's a solution. Otherwise, this laptop has been superb for me.

ujjwal23213
Level 1
5 4 0 2
Message 7 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

They are not bothered enough to look after their own forum and solve the problem. 

Raman_Josan
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Team,

I bought same model with similar configuration and facing same problem. Can someone respond please?

The issue I am having is that the display sometimes 'blinks' as in turns off and back on in a fraction of a second. When it turns on again everything is exactly where it was. This happens very infrequently, once or twice an hour on average and is not a big issue while using the device but I'm wondering if it means there is some bigger issue behind the problem.

Specs: Ryzen 5600U processor, integrated graphics, 16GB 3200 memory, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 OS

Sysambane
1 1 0 0
Message 9 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just received my laptop yesterday and this blinking issue was the first thing i noticed right out of the box. Used the windows update tool and updated everything, but still didnt work. I just tried disabling the variable refresh rate in the graphics setting to see if it would work. Dont think its a windows 11 issue since i see people with windows 10 having this issue as well.

iamgaurav
1 1 0 1
Message 10 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I purchased HP Pavilion Aero 13-be0208AU. I am facing the same issue. My case went too long and my question is still unanswerable. In fact, I have replaced the same on 15th Feb but still the problem remains the same. 

2 people found this reply helpful
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation