Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
15d-033se notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed windows 10 pro x64bit and downloaded all the necessary drivers but the I can't access the brightness control or use the brightness I think this need intel hd driver, which I tried to install but after the installation I get a message "error This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."

As for the wireless button I'm not sure why.

Please Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks I solved the problem.

The Nividia graphics driver that is on HP site was making all the troubles every time I installed the intel Hd graphics driver with it the screen goes black.

I installed all the drivers using driver pack solution and all of them worked smoothly

NEVER Install drivers from HP 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

For the wireless button you need to install:

HP Wireless Button Driver

system software Manager Icon
1.1.5.1 Rev.A4.7 MBJul 15, 2015

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

10.18.15.4248 Rev.C169.2 MBAug 5, 2015

NVIDIA High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

9.18.13.2702 Rev.323.6 MBNov 18, 2013

from here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-d000-notebook-pc-series/6529963/model/6762268

Hope it helps,

David

HP Recommended

that didn't work

HP Recommended

I think I can help you with this. First I need to know what is the Intel HD hardware version you have? Is it HD620 or HD520 or something else?

HP Recommended

Thanks I solved the problem.

The Nividia graphics driver that is on HP site was making all the troubles every time I installed the intel Hd graphics driver with it the screen goes black.

I installed all the drivers using driver pack solution and all of them worked smoothly

NEVER Install drivers from HP 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.