11-11-2016 05:15 AM
my notebook display is not getting on if its lid is close and opened even if it sleep ,then i am getting same problem
please help me
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-11-2016 02:20 PM
Hello, @indrajagadeesh – Greetings :)
Thank you for joining the HP Forums! I read your post about the sleep mode issue that you are facing. I am happy to look into this issue for you!
Let’s try and restore the “power options” to try and fix this issue. Follow the steps below:
- Right-click any empty part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
- In the lower-right corner, choose Screen Saver.
- In the lower-left corner, click the link to Change Power Settings. The “Power options” window opens.
- Make sure the power plan selected is “Balanced (recommended)” – Select “Change plan settings”.
- Select the options which say “Restore default settings for this plan”.
That should help. But if you still face an issue, then try changing the power options:
- Go to “Power options” – Click on “Choose what closing the lid does”.
- Make appropriate changes and save the settings and check.
Let me know if that helps. Thank you & Good luck!
Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am not an HP Employee