Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15-bz147nz notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

is there any driver update for intel UHD graphics 620 because none of the drivers in the official HP support website are suitable with my laptop specs(that's what it pops up when i try to install them) . 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @arberk6, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you need the latest version of Intel UHD graphics driver for your laptop.

Don't worry I'll to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Please provide the product number of your PC to assist you better.

As you mentioned you need the latest version of Intel UHD graphics driver for your laptop.

Please find the reasons why your PC is shutting down randomly.

It could be overheating, due to a failed fan.

Try updating the BIOS and graphics driver to the latest version using HP support assistant.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant.

If the issue persists uninstall the graphics driver from the device manager and install the drivers using HP recovery manager.

Refer this article to know how to restore the drivers using HP recovery manager.

You can also install Intel auto driver detect utility from Intel website directly and this should install the latest drivers on your PC.

Download the Intel auto driver detect utility using this link.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Let me know how it goes!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.