Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15 -d008tu ,MODEL - F6D29PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sir ,,

i am facing problem in my hp laptop .You know earlier that i wrote that my hard disk damaged ,after that i repaired with new hard disk and loaded windows 10  pro opearting system before that when my laptop was in good condition ,i conveted windows 8.1 to 10 home single language , since automatic  upadetes are installed automatically ,

but now , after repairing my laptop with windows 10 pro system , updates  could never installed , in recent days i noticed  zoom is not working in my touch pad . so i go to windows update , i see synaptic driver update for synaptics ps/2 touch pad even other updates are avilable but these are failed to install .  i inset the snapshot of that problem belowScreenshot (6).png

so plz provide sol .if possible.    for  this . how updates are installed .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @rajat08

Thanks for posting on the HP Facebook page. 🙂 

I'd be happy to assist with the Windows Updates issues that you are experiencing on your computer. 

For the touchpad issue, I'd recommend trying to update the driver directly by clicking here - http://ow.ly/RIEj3030Fmg. Let me know if there's any improvement in the touchpad functionality after installing. 

For the failed updates, I'd recommend running the Windows Updates Troubleshooter here - http://ow.ly/QCcMy - and select "Background Intelligent Transfer Service". Let me know if that is able to complete successfully, and if so, if it gives any errors or message on the summary screen. 

If these steps resolved your issue please click "Accept as Solution." You can also click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks!" 

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @rajat08

Thanks for posting on the HP Facebook page. 🙂 

I'd be happy to assist with the Windows Updates issues that you are experiencing on your computer. 

For the touchpad issue, I'd recommend trying to update the driver directly by clicking here - http://ow.ly/RIEj3030Fmg. Let me know if there's any improvement in the touchpad functionality after installing. 

For the failed updates, I'd recommend running the Windows Updates Troubleshooter here - http://ow.ly/QCcMy - and select "Background Intelligent Transfer Service". Let me know if that is able to complete successfully, and if so, if it gives any errors or message on the summary screen. 

If these steps resolved your issue please click "Accept as Solution." You can also click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks!" 

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Thanks ,,

my first problem is solving now after installing that system file i found synaptic driver after suceesful instllation it prompted me to restart the system by which change in touch pad will affected .thet after restart it is working properly.

but stll second problem is giving some error after downloading windows trouble shoter , then folwed steps ,,,,i post the screenshots of same ,,,,

Screenshot (7).pngScreenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).pngScreenshot (10).pngScreenshot (11).pngaftScreenshot (12).png                                                                                                               in schreen shot 5 ,,,,the error is showing  , after that i choose  , explore additional  information , then i could not know what i do . 

so ,,,  give sugesstion ,,,how to solve the windows upadate installation problem if possible .

Thank u ,Sir  

HP Recommended

Hey there @

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

I would like to try and help. it looks like Windows update troubleshooter is unable to locate a problem. What exactly is the issue you are experiencing.  Would you please post back with the Windows version and product number of your device?

For product number click here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

For Windows version click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13443/windows-which-operating-system

Thank you!

Hit the "Accept as Solution" if we've reached a solution, and the "thumbs up" to say thanks for my help. 🙂
Have a great day:D

Cbert
I work on behalf of HP.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

thanks Sir, 

For respond to me ,bt i read it today ,,so sorry for late reply , as your sugesstion , i checked my model and product and serial no , which is as follows ,

serial - (removed content)

Product - F6D29PA#ACJ

Model -15-d008TU 

and my windows edition is Windows 10 Pro 

system type - 64 bit opearating system x64 based processor

also i am attaching the photos of the same

Screenshot (20).png

HP Recommended

sir my laptop is HP PROBOOK 4530s  and i update the window10 but after the 1 month suddendly my touch pad is not working now i install all driver of touchpad ....but touchpad is not working ?

HP Recommended

Hi @rajat08,

Here are some documents to help withWindows 10.

Understanding and Using Windows 10

Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)

Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 😎

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! 🙂

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Thank u sir ,, 

i checked all 3 ,,found my problem on  sleep and hibernate issues under the article upadating software drivers . updates detail are showing ,,,also it is processing ,,bt not increasing . i think as i am using slow network connection ,,3g dongle , so it cant possible to download them .

Screenshot (23).png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.