Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ProBook 4430s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently upgraded my work laptop, an HP ProBook 4430s, to Windows 10, from Windows 7. once everything was done, I went to use my laptop, and I discovered that it would not let me turn on Wifi. The physical button is on, with a white light. but if I click "WiFi" on the bottom right, it disselects itself. The same thing happen with the slider in the Network and Sharing Center. I click it, and it moves back to "off" instantly. Help?I have uninstalled and Reinstalled my Network Driver, I've tried the troubleshooter. And I've tried to find solutions on this forum before resorting to posting my own question. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Remedied the situation after resetting the BIOS to defaut settings in the F10 menu.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Remedied the situation after resetting the BIOS to defaut settings in the F10 menu.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.