Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 802.11b/g wireless network
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

after installing Windows 10 does not work me the wi-fi, I can not find a compatible driver. Looking I found one but it gives me the driver installation problems

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @fede95

Thanks for posting on the HP Forum, and welcome! 🙂 

I'd be happy to help with the wireless driver problems you're having since upgrading to Windows 10. 

I'll need to know your product number. You can follow the steps here - http://ow.ly/XnZL300dhzo - to find it. 

I look forward to hearing back, and working toward a resolution for this issue. 

If these steps resolved your issue please click "Accept as Solution." You can also click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks!" 

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @fede95

Thanks for posting on the HP Forum, and welcome! 🙂 

I'd be happy to help with the wireless driver problems you're having since upgrading to Windows 10. 

I'll need to know your product number. You can follow the steps here - http://ow.ly/XnZL300dhzo - to find it. 

I look forward to hearing back, and working toward a resolution for this issue. 

If these steps resolved your issue please click "Accept as Solution." You can also click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks!" 

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Numero di serio: CZX716QWSS

Numero di prodotto: RZ410AA#ABZ

Nome del prodotto: RZ410AA-ABZ a6040.it

HP Recommended

Hi there, 

I have been entrusted to take over for HeyListen while she is away from the HP Support Forums. I tried to look up the information you had provided and I am unable to find a product using the product number you had given. 

What Notebook do you have?

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.