Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Still that same issue. I dont have in cache to clean drivers, and still I cant get that version on my computer. Maybe windows 11 home edition dont have that function?

HP Recommended

Hello @DirtySanchez123 

Either the wireless router connection is unstable or the Realtek wireless adapter is defective. I would have the device checked.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Router is new I change it cuz I was thinking its router - its not, wireless card was replace in service still that same issue.

HP Recommended

Hello @DirtySanchez123 

@DirtySanchez123 wrote:

Router is new I change it cuz I was thinking its router - its not, wireless card was replace in service still that same issue.

Has the antenna cable leading into the screen area been checked? That often breaks...

HP Recommended

Yeah it was checked. For me its something with windows/drivers... If I replace whole things and it still haveing issue - something wrong with it 😞

HP Recommended

Hello @DirtySanchez123 

Please uninstall ( and check [x] remove driver files ) wireless adpater in windows <device manager>.

What happens after Windows Reboot ?

HP Recommended

Hello @DirtySanchez123 

Try the latest driver !

(1Download and install / update

Realtek RTL8xxx Wireless LAN Drivers

1.0.0.208 Rev.S

Download

(2Reboot Windows

(3Test your notebook

(4Please report your results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.