Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15-ap012dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP laptop cannot find 2 different bluetooth speakers, but it found and paired to my iphone and ipad.  My ipad is paired to said speakers, so it must be my HP, or windows 10, with the problem.  I have tried uploading driver from HP site and many other things posted but nothing has worked.

Thanks,

Cathy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

FYI the laptop searched for several minutes when attempting to pair to a speaker then I opened my ipad and made my ipad discoverable and it worked,  I do not understand the connection unless it was coincidental.  I tried this numerous times before.  Go figure. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @CAW1

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to pair the Bluetooth speakers to your computer.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below link for connecting Bluetooth devices.

http://hp.care/2cd9SDH

Let me know how it goes and you have a great holiday season.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

FYI the laptop searched for several minutes when attempting to pair to a speaker then I opened my ipad and made my ipad discoverable and it worked,  I do not understand the connection unless it was coincidental.  I tried this numerous times before.  Go figure. 

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.