Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a HP Deskjet printer 2652. I ordered a new cartridge of color ink and installed it and it's still showing empty. I also refilled the black cartridge with a ink refill kit, it also is showing empty. Then I tried to go online and register for the welcome kit so I could choose the option where they send me ink and I get so many prints each month it took me through the whole part to where it says okay let's connect to your printer so we'll know which ink to send you. Then it says it couldn't connect with my printer although the wireless icon is clearly on. It didn't tells you to press the information and cancel button to get a code to enter to allow it to connect. I printed the page and there was no code on it and follow the instructions and still nothing. Help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Friends2008, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document HP Printer Does not Print and Error Indicates Faulty Ink Cartridge and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.