Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook x360 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! How can I open the SIM Card Slot of my HP Elitebook x360 1030 G3? I've read that must be pushed in and then pulled out after a click, but the slot seems not to be pushable (it doesen't move if pressed).

I cannot insert my SIM card.

The WWAN card was bought separately and correctly installed and recognized by the system.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Which model did you purchase? customizable or ready to ship one.

Is it shipped with preinstalled WWAN antenna?

How is this issue going? Can you use the sim slot now?

Thanks very much. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I've installed the WWAN separately and got it working. The antennas are there.

But I miss the SIM card tray that should be used instead of the sim card dummy.

See the following video for clarification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzID5Mg4EXg

Where can I get that spare part? Someone who knows the part number for it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.