Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

So i was able to check with my laptop and I no longer hear static with either my regular headphones or my headset. I do hear background static with my bluetooth headphones, but then i tried them with my phone and i still hear static, so it looks like my bluetooth headphones decided to crap on me just now that i started to troubleshoot my laptop, talk about timing. As for my internet, i haven't found a good opportunity to speak with my ISP just yet, but I have tried gaming on my laptop on the same floor as my router, and when i did that i didn't end up experiencing any of the random slow internet issues anymore. So i mainly just have one question since my laptop most likely receives the wifi signal from my wireless extender when i play in my room since that's the closest device to my laptop, so i wanted to know if there could be any issues with my laptop trying to connect with the router or my network extender if their connections can both reach my laptop? Any insight you have on this would be much appreciated along with anything else i might be able to try in the future should this happen to occur again. On the end of that note i'd be ready to resolve this entire discussion.

HP Recommended

@Muazinator

Thank you for your reply.

Glad to know that the headphones (except the bluetooth headphone) work fine and hope it stays that way. 

The connections from the router and the network extender should not cause any problem if they both reach the laptop.

When you get to talk to your ISP, you may check if the router channel and the wireless card are on the same channel.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Eager to assist. Cheers! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.