Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

You don't really need it, but you need to have all of your networking devices turned on (including the ethernet adapter) when you uninstall the software.

Its purpose is to conserve battery power by the ability of not having networking devices turned on that you aren't using.

So, apparently the BT radio was turned off when you uninstalled the software.

A network device turned off using the connection mgr software will remain off forever, until that software is reinstalled and used to turn on the networking device(s).

HP Recommended

1GY40PA#ABG   HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2

same issue 

Bluetooth was working fine for first couple of months then just stopped. If i try to add a bluetooth device it tells me to turn on Bluetooth. But i cant. in Device manager all greyed out. 

HP Recommended

BUT is should add i am running windows 10. This came factory installed. 64bit

please help

HP Recommended

Hi, i've the same kind of issue with 840 G4 and my latest win 10 RS2 reimage.

Bluetooth is off and no way to reactivate it with driver or OS. Any new solution to replace connection manager under windows 10? Indeed, I cannot image to rollback to win7 to do so...

Thx for your knowledge about it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.