Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have an HPEnvy with Ryzen 7 and Realtech wifi5 card and I had the same problem. When I pinged the router repetedly from time to time I had delays over 2 seconda, which conincided with cuts in any calls I was making at the same time.

After installing this upgrade the problem was solved.

HP Recommended

Hey y'all,

I'm coming back to this thread quiet frustrated. Initally, the fix with changing the driver to 6001.0.10.304 worked wonderfully, but since a couple of days, wifi just keeps breaking down. My computer looses the connection the wifi network, sometimes I can reconnect, sometimes that doesn't work and sometimes it even happens that all the available wifi networks disappear and I have to reboot.

I double checked and the 304 driver is still active. Is anyone experiencing this too?

HP Recommended
Notebook HP 15s-eq2014ur, WiFi adapter RTL8852ax, had problems with the quality and accuracy of the signal 
like everyone else. I installed drivers 6001.0.10.344 and everything is ok.
Link: https://ru.drvhub.net/devices/network/realtek/rtl8852ae-wifi-6-802-11ax-pcie-adapter. Good luck.

HP Recommended

Finally fixed my problem by installing a old driver 
First install this version- 6001.0.10.306, Download it from Realtek website or third party site.

Then go to Device manager-network-choose your adapter double click then go to driver then role back driver(if you have and new driver or installed any new driver). Working like a normal wifi ax adapter does.

Restart your pc and done.

hope for the best ty.

HP Recommended

To all the guys having contributed to this thread THANK YOU! A very big thank you from me for helping me make this wireless card work at least most of the time.

Using the recommended 341 driver the signal strength went quite a bit up and got connections I would call stable with my shiny brand new HP laptop in all the places where older laptops with mostly INTEL wireless had no issues whatsoever.

This Realtek 8852AE is really a bad choice for a wireless card, for all the work and headaches it caused me and everybody else to make it barely workable. This morning it just hang and refused to see any wireless networks, be it 5.0GHz or 2.4GHz, mine or the neighbour's... completely blanc.

After serious thought about it I have decided on returning it, there are too many issues with it, the final straw being its inability to wake up from sleep using a scheduled task. It simply does not have the wake timers  present at all in the power configuration options for any of the power plans.

HP Recommended

Hello, i'm french, sorry for my english

my solution is : I was told to turn off location in windows settings. it works with all driver versionsI do not know why 😲

HP Recommended

I have bought 2 hp laptops from costco with the same issue. 1 is a pavilion and the other is a envyx360. Both would randomly disconnect from the wifi and then all available networks would show nothing. shutting off the wifi and turning it back on does nothing. I have to restart the computer to get wifi back. I returned the pavilion today thinking it was the computers issue. I picked up the envy and its doing the same thing. Im thinking if i should just return the envy at this point 

The driver is on the lastest update. Windows is updated to the most recent update.

HP Recommended

The official HP driver version 6001.0.10.344 is now available. 

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp136501-137000/sp136987.exe

Also, a Bluetooth driver update is now available.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp136501-137000/sp136892.exe   

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads 

HP Recommended

Thanks for posting these! Any chance you can help explain how to actually install them? I download, open the file and it opens a Command Box and then does nothing? Any idea what I'm missing? 

Really hope this new driver stops the random decision to stop being connected (troubleshooter usually resets mine back to functioning).

Sorry to ask such a basic question...but I've tried different options and keep getting "nowhere."!

Appreciate your time in advance!

HP Recommended

Thank you so much this solved the problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.